Mobile Device Management Policy Best Practices
Do You Know the Policies to Protect Enterprise Mobility?Managing smartphones and tablets is only half the MDM story. Securing the data and access points between corporate systems and your workers' iOS, Android, Windows, and BlackBerry devices requires just as much consideration and planning as protecting the devices themselves.
This white paper explores ten policy best-practices for secure and compliant enterprise mobility, including:
- Industry Regulations: No two industries are created equally - know yours well
- Warn before blocking: Remember policies should enable, not hinder productivity
- Don't Fear Android: Score a secure email TouchDown
- Don't Pass on Passcodes: Also don't make them impossible to remember
- Disable Frightening Features: Some device features cause terror in the hearts of IT professionals - rightly so.
- App Attack: Angry Birds is the least of your worries
In addition to policy considerations, this paper outlines how MaaS360 can enable protective policies in minutes for any device entering your organization.