Securely manage, view, edit and sync content
Employees demand access to content anytime, anywhere, from their mobile devices. For companies, however, this introduces significant compliance risks if the proper controls to protect this information are not in place.
Organizations of all sizes need a simple, scalable way to distribute, manage and secure documents on smartphones and tablets. Users need the productivity tools to view, edit and synchronize their content across mobile devices.
Collaborate on content while reducing risks of data leakage on mobile devices
MaaS360 empowers your users by giving them access to business documents on mobile devices while providing total manageability and control in a secure, encrypted container.
Each document can have its own security policy and be distributed to all users, groups, or individual devices, creating a highly personalized and compliant experience for each employee. And with workgroup-oriented roles, it’s easy for Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance departments to use MaaS360’s secure mobile document sharing capabilities with optimized workflows and reporting.
Your organization can have simple, secure access to public, cloud file stores as well as private, behind-the-firewall business resources, such as SharePoint, Windows File Share, Box and Google Drive.
Users can securely view, create, edit and save Word, Excel, PowerPoint or text files on mobile devices. These files can then be automatically synchronized across managed devices, delivering an unprecedented level of productivity and efficiency. And all of this comes without compromising data security.
MaaS360 Secure Document Sharing is available as a standalone solution without enrolling devices in MDM. Ideal for BYOD programs or working with contractors, consultants and vendors, you can securely share and collaborate without needing to manage and control these devices.
- Protect corporate documents with full containerization
- Increase employee productivity and satisfaction
- Safely and securely support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Separate personal and corporate data
- Reduce risk of sensitive data leakage
- Centrally manage document distribution or leverage existing enterprise file stores
- Enable users to securely view, create, edit and save documents
- Experience consistent and seamless workflows for iOS and Android devices
- Perform a selective wipe of secure container and managed documents
Enterprise Document Catalog
- Provide an intuitive, contained, enterprise document catalog for iOS and Android devices
- Deliver an exceptional user experience with icons, descriptions and other details
- Alert users to view and download available documents and updates
- Work with all common file types including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text and PDF formats as well as web, video and audio files
- Manage different versions of the same document
- Use a secure, web-based console for managing and distributing documents
Document Lifecycle Management
- Leverage best practice document management workflows
- Distribute documents and track their download over the air to all users, groups of users or individual devices
- Access content via MaaS360 Secure Mail, MaaS360 Content Cloud and corporate file shares (e.g., SharePoint, Windows File Share, Box, Google Drive)
- Set time-based expirations for document deletion
MaaS360 Secure Editor
- Create, edit, and save content securely, all in an encrypted container
- Collaborate on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and text files
- Change fonts and insert images, tables, links and more
- Perform searches within documents
MaaS360 Document Sync
- Seamlessly sync user content across managed devices
- Apply policies to content such as restricting copy/paste and blocking opening or sharing in unmanaged apps
- Store content securely, both in the cloud and on devices
- Easily configure a specific security policy for each document
- Enable required authentication
- Leverage native device encryption to secure sensitive data
- Specify automatic download and download only on Wi-Fi
- Restrict sharing, printing, copying and pasting outside of container
- Hide document preview and prevent deletion after download
- Enforce device compliance checks
Compliance and Enforcement
- Restrict access for jailbroken or rooted devices
- Configure automated compliance enforcement actions
- Receive real-time alerts of compliance violations
- Take instant action through automation or manual intervention
- Block email access, restrict network resources (e.g., no VPN) and perform a remote wipe of distributed documents
- View in-depth reporting on documents, users and devices to monitor status and usage
MaaS360 Content Cloud
- Host and distribute corporate documents with MaaS360 globally optimized distribution network
- Reduce network load and increase download performance for users
- Achieve maximum scalability
- View, edit and sync last minute changes to a sales presentation on the go, right before a customer meeting
- Collaborate on the latest financials in a spreadsheet before boarding a plane
- Brainstorm marketing messages and share with office colleagues while in a cafe
- Distribute quarterly financial documents to the Board of Directors and set for document expiration after their meeting
- Share product materials in real-time to sales teams so they don’t need to scramble to find the latest data sheet or competitive information
- Ensure tablets in retail stores have the most up-to-date product and inventory information
Experience a FREE 30-day trial of our MaaS360 platform today.