Ever-evolving technology brings opportunities, but only when managed properly. Read, share and learn how to keep users mobile without compromising the safety of their data. Our MaaS360 experts will post answers to your questions about inventory tracking, patch management, policy configuration and more.
Currently, there are:
10244 Views | 0 Replies
Share your thoughts with us,
and get involved!
iOS works with VPN servers that support the following protocols and authentication methods:
- L2TP/IPSec with user authentication by MS-CHAPV2 Password, RSA SecurID or CryptoCard, and machine authentication by shared secret.
- PPTP with user authentication by MS-CHAPV2 Password, RSA SecurID, or CRYPTOCard.
- Cisco IPSec with user authentication by Password, RSA SecurID, or CRYPTOCard, and machine authentication by shared secret and certificates. Cisco IPSec supports VPN On Demand for domains you specify during device configuration.1
- Juniper Junos Pulse and Cisco AnyConnect, using the appropriate VPN app from the App Store. VPN On Demand is supported for domains you specify during device configuration.2
iOS can use certificates in the following raw formats1:
- PKCS#1 (.cer, .crt, .der) - PKCS#12 (.p12, .pfx)
apple apple configurator apple id bring your own device byod decrypt iphone backup demo emm enterprise mobility management ios 8 ipad iphone 6 mac mdm mdm profile mobile device management ndes certificate error portal profile installation failed recover iphone backup password safari touch id training webcast webinar