Ever-evolving technology brings opportunities, but only when managed properly. Read, share and learn how to keep users mobile without compromising the safety of their data. Our MaaS360 experts will post answers to your questions about inventory tracking, patch management, policy configuration and more.
Currently, there are:
11221 Views | 0 Replies
Share your thoughts with us,
and get involved!
iOS works with VPN servers that support the following protocols and authentication methods:
- L2TP/IPSec with user authentication by MS-CHAPV2 Password, RSA SecurID or CryptoCard, and machine authentication by shared secret.
- PPTP with user authentication by MS-CHAPV2 Password, RSA SecurID, or CRYPTOCard.
- Cisco IPSec with user authentication by Password, RSA SecurID, or CRYPTOCard, and machine authentication by shared secret and certificates. Cisco IPSec supports VPN On Demand for domains you specify during device configuration.1
- Juniper Junos Pulse and Cisco AnyConnect, using the appropriate VPN app from the App Store. VPN On Demand is supported for domains you specify during device configuration.2
iOS can use certificates in the following raw formats1:
- PKCS#1 (.cer, .crt, .der) - PKCS#12 (.p12, .pfx)
3rd party keyboards swype ios8 maas360 4.4.2 acu android apple configurator app upgrades cloud-extender-active-sync custom attribute; reports devices-synced-to-exchange-server encryption enrollment exchange-2007 exchange-2010 exchange-visbility find my device ios 7 ios7 activation lock maas360 maas360 wont load mail-profile mdm mdm-for-exchange policy remove-corporate-contacts selective-wipe