Mobile apps are the leading attraction to smartphones and tablets, but every organization handles them differently. How will you reap the productivity benefits and discard the security risks? Use this forum to discuss your strategy for app distribution, lifecycle management, user compliance and more.
Currently, there are:
4644 Views | 0 Replies
Share your thoughts with us,
and get involved!
I'm just wondering if Maas360 has any App Level security/features ? or if they are coming out ?
Some features I've seen on the market:
1. Containerisation of Apps (App Wrapping)
2. Data loss prevention
3. App-Level VPN or SSL Tunnel (VPN or SSL Tunnel on App only, not device)
4. Encryption of Data at App Level
5. Single-Signon between containerised Apps
6. Geofencing (not needed if done on device)
7. Time fence (not needed if done on device)
Some are mandatory (eg: App Wrapping, Encrytion & VPN/SSL Tunnel) but others aren't as much.